Our purchase policies
The Internorm Purchase Policies have outlined, as a goal, long term supplier connections.
In process of constant feedback, the supplier thus helps us to reach and upgrade the required
above-average product quality, ideal logistic services and the price-service-relation.
High standards are also required in connection with flexibility and innovations potential.
Our Instruments for the Goals:
- Cooperation of intern departments with suppliers on the basis of approved
- Close coordination between the buying department and the production logistics
when arranging logistics services for the supplier partners.
- The strategically important suppliers will be regularly (quarterly) evaluated.
With this instrument, dead-line compliance and failure frequency.
Structure of Evaluation:
Quality (Hard Fact) 40
Dead-Line Compliance (Hard Fact) 40
Production Logistics Evaluation (Soft Fact) 10
Buying Department Evaluation (Soft Fact) 10
Total 100 points
As a goal should all suppliers, which are critically important for the production deadline compliance,
reach an A-Status (total > 97 points).
All suppliers undergo a minimum of an annual meeting, where the topic of supplier progression will be discussed.
- Further on, crucial point and supplier audits are performed with selected critical
suppliers or products according to the Internorm´s QM-s.
- The price-service-relation is regularly verified by performing constant procurement
marketing, open calculations and peer group comparisons.